Michelin, the leading tire company, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join its team in Singapore.
This is a great opportunity to get full P&L responsibility, define and drive the retail strategy for Singapore market.
Michelin, the world leading tire company, is dedicated to sustainably improving the mobility of goods and people by manufacturing and marketing tires and services for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles/motorcycles, earthmovers, farm equipment and trucks. It also offers digital mobility support services and publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Clermont-Ferrand, France, Michelin is present in more than 170 countries, has 111,200 employees and operates 67 production plants in 17 different countries. Michelin has a Technology Center in charge of research and development, with operations in Europe, North America and Asia. In short, whether you look at our mission, our products or our people, Michelin is a company that truly helps you to move forward.
- You will be in charge of managing the marketing and sales activities of the Michelin Passenger Car Business in Singapore. Reporting to the HQ based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- You will be accountable for the sales volume result, P&L, and market share.
- For your induction, you will undergo a training program in Bangkok and in Malaysia.
- Managing the existing distributor with support and advice to develop their sales through their sub dealers network
- To define and implement the development of the retail strategy in Singapore market (e.g. new point of sales, study on franchise model, operating procedure on the retail experience) in liaise with the regional direction and the Michelin Group Guideline.
- Achieving sales result through forecast, coordination with HQ on logistics aspects and credits
- To deploy marketing program, communication and events
- Commercial steering with reports to provide to the HQ
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- From 5 to 7 years of M&S experience in Singapore, ideally from automotive industry (or related) with retail background from a MNC. Experience in Key account management is an advantage.
- Hands-on, high level of autonomy, change management experience
- Result oriented
- Fluent in English and proficiency in Excel
Apply on Blonk App via these simple steps:
1. Download Blonk App on your mobile
2. Register and create your profile
3. Swipe and Like jobs (Michelin‚Äôs and other job opportunities)
When you are liked by the company, you will get a match and you can chat directly with the hiring manager!
Get Blonk App in these stores and Search on the Go!
App Store –¬†https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/blonk-candidate/id1158570908?l=en&mt=8
Google Play –¬†https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.id2uqjq1fqcefobm70mv
You Can Love Your Job Search
¬© Blonk Group | Paris. Singapore. San Francisco
EA License no. 16S8446